- Meet with an advisor at your community college to determine your academic goals.
- Learn about transfer options at UConn.
- Apply for the Guaranteed Admission Program (GAP), if qualified.
- Include your official high school transcript with your GAP Application.
- Receive admission letter to GAP.
- Check UConn transfer equivalencies.
- Meet every semester with an advisor at your community college for academic planning.
- Attend UConn's Fall Open House.
- See advisor for Pre-Graduation Audit.
- Apply for graduation.
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA due by March 1).
- Send Intent to Enroll form to UConn (available from your community college advisor).
- Apply by March 1 for fall enrollment.
- Apply by October 1 for spring enrollment.
- Attend the Admitted Student Open House in the spring.
- Receive formal admission letter from UConn.
- Attend Transfer Orientation advising and register for classes at UConn.
- Send an official final transcript to UConn.