May 9 – September 1, 2017 road construction begins in and around the Storrs Campus. Major roadways including Route 195 and North Eagleville Road will close or have limited access. PLEASE PLAN FOR EXTRA TRAVEL TIME.
Best entrance to the Storrs campus from East/West is via Discovery Drive, located off Route 44 in Mansfield, CT. Speed limit of 25 MPH strictly enforced.
Directions to Storrs main campus
From the EAST/WEST
- I-84 to Exit 68
- South on RT 195/Storrs Road to UConn Campus
- At intersection of RT 195 and RT 44
- Turn right on to RT 44
- 1 mile at traffic light, turn left onto Discovery Drive
- Follow signage to North or South Parking Garage
From the SOUTHEAST (RHODE ISLAND)
- I-95 to I-395 North
- Exit 81 West to RT 32 North
- RT 32 to Willimantic
- Right over Frog Bridge
- Continue straight and follow RT 195 N for 8 miles
- Left onto Mansfield Road (near Music Building and Mirror Lake)
- Follow signs to North or South Parking Garages
Weekday visitors park in either the North or South Parking Garage for a nominal fee. Weekend visitors are able to park in Faculty/Staff Lots with posted weekday restrictions. Weekend events may pre-empt weekend tour parking.
Parking garages are marked with the blue circle P on the map below.