Live and Learn Here
UConn Stamford is an urban campus located in the center of one of the nation’s most robust business communities. In fact, few U.S. cities contain such a concentration of business headquarters. UConn Stamford students benefit, enjoying tremendous access to internships, field placements, and employment with Fortune 500 companies, investment and banking institutions, and community–based organizations.
See what goes on at elite businesses, take advantage of all that a flourishing city has to offer, and find your place in our diverse and welcoming community. Explore a number of business majors or UConn’s multidisciplinary program in digital media and design. Experience a high-tech approach to learning and real-world opportunities that dare you to achieve more than you ever imagined.
Business Data Analytics
Digital Media and Design
Human Development and Family Sciences
HOME SUITE HOME
Apartment-style University housing at UConn Stamford puts students in the heart of it all, just steps from campus, internship opportunities, cultural experiences, award-winning restaurants, entertainment options, and more. For details, visit stamford.uconn.edu.
Love to Learn
UConn’s rigorous majors prepare you for a lifetime of learning and accomplishment. You can select from a variety of UConn’s 115+ majors, completing your first 54 credits (typically two years) at UConn Stamford, and then seamlessly transition to UConn’s main campus in Storrs to finish your bachelor’s degree.
Or, complete your degree at UConn Stamford by selecting from a variety of four-year degree programs.
Business Data Analytics, Financial Management, Marine Sciences, Maritime Studies, and Marketing Management require coursework at multiple UConn campuses and cannot be completed solely at the main campus in Storrs. Certain programs may require curriculum across multiple campuses to complete an approved plan of study.
UConn Stamford also offers an array of graduate and post-baccalaureate programs.
For details, visit grad.uconn.edu.
Kick-start your student life
UConn Stamford is at the heart of it all. You can be, too. New apartment-style housing and modern facilities provide the backdrop for a tight-knit community of engaged students and dedicated, world-class faculty.
At UConn Stamford, students can:
- Access UConn's Honors Program, an enriched academic experience for eligible top scholars
- Obtain academic assistance through our Writing and Quantitative Learning centers
- Connect to the entire University library system at the Jeremy Richard Library
- Gain real-world business experience with the Stamford Learning Accelerator
- Choose from over 200 experiential global learning and study abroad opportunities including internships, field work, and research programs
At UConn Stamford, there are also plenty of opportunities for involvement and fun. Students can:
- Pursue your passions and join one of more than 40 clubs and student organizations
- Access the Stamford YMCA free of charge, which features cardio, circuit, and weight equipment
- Discover vibrant restaurants, nightlife, arts, and more in downtown Stamford
- Easily visit New York City, just 30 miles — or less than an hour by train — away