Apply online today Welcome to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at the University of Connecticut.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a UConn Husky. Enthusiasm about attending UConn is contagious and we strive to create an incoming class of the highest quality.
All applicants must apply through the Common Application. Due to the number of applications received, interviews are not part of the admissions process. Students are welcome to share additional information with us through the Common Application's Additional Information section.
UConn's application for admission is designed for domestic and international students. You may use the application to apply for admission to our main campus in Storrs and our five regional campuses.
Information for Re-admission
If you were previously admitted and attended classes at any UConn campus as a degree student, you should not submit the application for admission found on this website. For more information on re-admission, contact UConn's Office of Student Services & Advocacy at (860) 486-3426.
Information for Veterans
UConn's Office of Undergraduate Admissions is committed to assisting Veterans with a successful transition to any of our six campuses. To accommodate the needs of Veteran students, we offer the following:
- Ability to identify oneself as a veteran on the admissions application.
- A transfer credit self-assessment website for students who have earned credits at Connecticut's post-secondary institutions, as well as staff designated to evaluate transfer credits when the offer of admission is accepted.
- Evaluation of official records of military courses, completed while on active duty, for potential transfer credit. Military education transcripts may be requested from the following websites: AARTS, Air University, SMART.
- Special accommodation for active duty Veterans who will not be released in time to attend.
- A simplified readmission process through the Office of Student Services & Advocacy.
- Connection to UConn's Veteran Student Organization, a student support group.
- Questions about educational Veterans Benefits can be directed to the Office of Veterans Affairs and Military Programs.
For questions related to the application process, contact Steven Dunn at (860) 486-3137.
Students choose UConn for different reasons. Whether you're looking for degree programs, non-credit programs, general interest courses, professional development/career enhancement opportunities, or specialized fine arts programs, UConn can help.